Thursday, November 3, 2011

Lose That Fat Fatty McFatterson

Kettlebells kick my ass. I love it. Just cardio and grippers today. Again, most grip work was done between KB sets. Today was volume grippers.

Jumping Jacks
x50
x50

KB Swings 44#
x20
x20
x20
x20
x20
x20

Grippers
Trainer x10 BH

RH, #2 CCS: 3,5,6
RH, #1 CCS: 13
RH FBBC 2x Smooth CCS: 8

LH #1 CCS: 8,9,10,10,10

Well that's it for today. Jason and I are having this little contest to see who can drop down to 245 first. Deadline is March 1st. I intend to go beyond that a little, but I am looking forward to the friendly competition. Loser buys the other dude a six pack of beer winners choice! I AM DOWN! I think he under estimates how much I love beer... but don't tell him that. lol

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff Zach! I think a lot of people underestimate jumping jacks as well. Last winter I was doing Tabata sets with them.

    ReplyDelete