Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hands sore and tight? Set a PR!

11/8/11


My hands were tight and a little sore from the grip workout the day before so when I got home from work I grabbed the trainer and did a couple sets of 10 to get the blood flowing to them.  I then decided to see how many 20mm block set reps I could get with the CoC #2 and ended up setting a PR with 35 reps.  I just missed the 36th rep and I blame it on still fumbling a bit with the new block set technique.  It's getting much better than it was, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh5H-obrFFM

2 comments:

  1. That actually seems like a pretty cool idea. I have been doing what ya'll call "greasing the groove" during my last couple of days off. It really seems to do something for me. I was a little stiff myself tonight, so I went and squeezed my #1 a few times. Just for fun I gave a go at the 2.5 to test the ease of closing it, and I damn near slammed it shut. I really like my new gripper routine. Glad your hittin' PRs dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job Duder! Getting close to your goal!

    ReplyDelete