Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Training 11-15-2011

BW was 260# this morning

Still sore from Sunday session especially the triceps but decided to get in a quick lunchtime workout and hit some pinching. Really happy with today's result. Feel like I'm getting stronger again. Also went to the Gastro doc this morning. My gut issues have been slowly getting better since my diet change and adding some specific supplements. Since I have not had an episode in the last week he wants to wait till I have another one before doing anymore testing. Got my stuff for the lab work when and if I have another episode. Been trying to hit the hot tub followed by foam rolling and stretching most nights lately and that is doing some good. Nights that I don't hit the hot tub I am still doing the other two. Lastly, today's squats had at least a few reps in the work set that felt in the right groove. Almost effortless. Gotta keep dialing that in.

Squats
10x45
10x140
5x185
20x210

Grippers
6x4x#1 explosive closes

Saxon Bar Pinch SLDL (continuous reps without setting weight down on all but last set)
4x40
3x135
3x180
3x202
3x222
3x234 with hold after reps (8sec TUT)
8x204

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work on that Saxon brother. Gonna get strong real quick. Glad things are looking up in the gut arena!

    ReplyDelete