Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Baby Huey

267.. That is the number. This doesn't work for me. I feel ok, but ya know I can see how big I am. Aaron and Russ have inadvertently encouraged me to lose weight. I am not gonna go crazy and do any extreme dieting, but I will watch what I eat more than what I do. I will also use the kettlebell that Aaron has let me borrow. It started today.

Kettlebell Swings
44x10
44x10
44x20
44x20
44x20

I rested long enough between sets to do some squeezes on my grippers. Here is what I did.

Grippers that were choked down to 1 in.
2.5x5 RH
  2 x5 LH
2.5x5 RH
   2x5 LH
2.5x5 RH
   2x5 LH

I never have used choked grippers for any serious training. I think on my heavy MMS set days I will try it for a while. I seemed to have been able to close the 2.5 with much more force since I don't have to spend extra energy trying to set it just right. All those closes you see are reps, and not singles. I have never been able to do that with my 2.5 before.

I also choked my #3 which evidently is a hard one. It was choked to 3/4".
x1 to 1/4"
x1 to 1/4"
x1 to 1/4"
x1 to 1/8" yeah bitches!

Hey, it's a big deal to me!

Z

6 comments:

  1. I'm 266 on the nose. Want to race to 245 bud? Might help egging each other on a bit. Loser buys the other a 6 pack of their choice, no price limit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your on dude, what kinda time limit you thinkin'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck guys! I started around 270 myself and was just under 255 this morning. Lets get lean, mean and STRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3-4 months is probably reasonable. Probably 4. March 1?

    ReplyDelete
  5. March 1st it is. No liposuction either ya big cheater cheater punpkin eater! Oh, there better not be a 50 dollar 6 pack I don't know about! lol. I got a head start today by cutting off my hair! Lost 3lbs right there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had Lambic's for $18.00 per bottle :D

    ReplyDelete