Friday, October 7, 2011

Brew Day

Aaron has seen fit to give me the ability to post on this here fine blog. I have had this ability for about a week now, but I have been a lazy ass and have not written anything. This changes today.
I am in the process of getting all my brew equipment cleaned and sanitized today because after I pick up my son from school I am brewing up some beer. I bought a stout kit from my local homebrew store, and boy does it sound good. I love big, rich, dark beers, and this one promises to deliver on those attributes. At 6.5% ABV it's gonna be quite satisfying on those chilly Tucson nights we have coming up in a couple months.
I'll add some more info as it comes along, so check back from time to time.
Thanks a bunch to Aaron for giving me the pleasure to adding to your already awesome blog! I'll try not to drive it into the dirt!
Zac

No comments:

Post a Comment