Thursday, September 15, 2011

Some Gripper Work 9-15-2011

Did Some Cardio on Sunday 9/11/11. Walked halfway up Tumamok hill with my wife. The full hill is 3 miles round trip with 750' elevation gain and a real heart thumper for me. My wife being the badass that she is endurance wise can do this with our 26# child on her back. Me, just hauling my big ass up the hill is tough enough.

Today did some gripper work with a guy new to grip named Chad. This was his first exposure to grip work so I home he is not too sore tomorrow. I think he normally works on powerlifting and is hoping to help his DL by being able to hold onto the bar better. My grippers today felt significantly stronger which is a good sign. got all my sets at the new higher rep count and not one was to failure.

My stuff was this today:

Jump Rope 2x80x
Standing Blob Tricep Extensions
14x

Blob lifts each hand a couple

2 - 25s Plate Pinch Snatch RH

Grippers
#Tx10, #1x8, #2x5
RH 8x3x E3 Tempo 41X2 (30mm Block), #2x5 41X2 Tempo (50mm Block)
LH 8x4x #2 Tempo 41X2 (30mm Block), #1x ? A bunch 41X2 Tempo (50mm Block)

Thumbless Axle Reverse Curl
15x 33#

I know I did a few other thing to Demonstrate lifts to the new guy but nothing noteworthy enough to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment