Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9-27-2011

BW was 258.8# this morning. Lowest it has been in a couple of years. Guts are feeling better too with the new diet. This will be day number 4 on it. I promised my wife that I would go at least 10 days with this very strict diet to allow my gut some time to heal. Only a few more days to go. I think I will likely stick to it longer though if the weight keeps coming off. Little bit of soreness today in the forearms but not too bad. Just the right amount and type of ache for strength building. I'm looking forward to an over body weight pinch DL now and also thinking I need to find a way to work the Axle DL's back into the rotation.

During lunch did some wrist work with the 2" vbar. A variety of different movements and didn't really track reps just feel. Also did some band extensor work.

No comments:

Post a Comment