Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend

Well, this is my first time attempting to blog but I guess the plan is to relate the interesting stuff. Over the weekend I worked on the continuing remodel of my training/ building stuff room. Started hanging some drywall on the newly furred out walls. Also did a group 1st birthday party for all the friends in our birth group that had June babies for our tiny one. She is getting big and had a great time and so did my wife and I. The Gardens are looking good, both at home and our rented plot at the community garden. We started with 23 tomato plants this year, 13 heirloom varieties. We are down to 21 plants and 12 varieties. Everything is organically grown and for the most part looking good. Picking lots of tomatoes lately. Gripper project is coming along and worked on some firmware changes last night for the micro-controller as well as started building the fixture for making the lenses. If I get some time today during lunch I will try a test burn of the new firmware and see if I can do a test lens with the new fixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment