Monday, June 13, 2011

Lunchtime training

I'll admit it. I've been slacking on training for the last 3 months. I did my first gripper workout in some time a couple of days ago. I still don't quite have the fire I once did for training but maybe a little interest is coming back. My buddy Zach stopped by the house today during my lunchtime in order to taste test some of the tomato varieties from the garden. Zach is another man after my own heart being a grip guy, tomato grower and homegrown tomato connoisseur. After checking out the garden we cut into a large pink beefstake style tomato, munched on some yellow pears, etc. Also pulled a few carrots from the garden, to munch on. Every thing was super tasty.  After all that we started talking training and I pulled out some grippers for an impromptu gripper training session. I think both of us are gonna have some sore forearms tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by Big Z.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, don't know if my forearms will hurt or not, but one thing is for sure, it ruined my for bending today! Tried to reverse some 60d, and there went that idea. Good stuff mang! Man those maters were GOOD!Thanks again for the invite!

    Zac

    ReplyDelete