Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lunchtime Pinch training

Zac stopped by today to join me for a quick lunchtime pinch training session. Decided to try something a little different. Here is my training lowdown.

Pinch farmers for warmup
2 - 2x5x4' bars (40# each) take for a stroll. from back yard front gate to back of yard and back, 2 turns about 150'

2H Saxon bar Pinch DL
5x135
3x185
2x185 (could not lock out 3rd)
3x185 with long hold last rep

Saxon bar curl
1x115

Saxon bar Pinch hack squat
7x115

1H Saxon Bar Negs
2x1x95 EH

2 comments:

  1. You call it a Saxon Bar... I call it a Sexy Bar! I love that thing. Nice little session today. I feel it in the muscles near my elbow. Not too sore, but when they are used, I know it. Really suprised myself with pinching those cinder blocks too. I've already gone outside and pinched a set in each hand. Farmers walked about 150 with em. Tore some more skin. Oh well, chicks dig scars.

    Thanks for the workout brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by, and nice job on the workout. hope you are not too sore today.

    ReplyDelete