Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pinch workout

Zach stopped by for a training session today and we hit it hard despite the 105deg temps in the shade + monsoon humidity. Workout went really well and I think we both had some good lifts. Forearms are sufficiently smoked now. I think I forgot a few things but this is what I remember.

Pinch day
2H Saxon Bar Pinch DL
5x135
4x185
6x185
6x185 broke 7th off ground 1 foot.

1H Saxon Bar Pinch DL
3x95 RH
1x95 LH + Neg

2x95 RH + Neg
2x95 LH + 2 Negs

Standing Saxon Bar curls
6x95

Saxon bar hold extensor focus
95#

Behind back Saxon bar wrist curls
95 x bunch of reps + long hold

Hammer curls with 44# KB
4x strict RH
3x cheat LH

Forkulator
Ext 8x10# + hold
Flex 10x15 + hold

Hammer wrist work 6#

2 comments:

  1. Whew, that was one hell of a workout for me buddy! My arms have that general weakness to be expected after something like we did. All in all though, not too bad this morning. I expected worse from the heat yesterday, but your carport and the occasional breeze made it bearable. Besides, sweating helps me lose weight... and boy do I need that.

    Thanks again for the invite, and sorry I made it over so late. I LOVE THAT SAXON BAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron what is your Saxon bar? Is it a plank with weight at either end? A picture would be awesome. Looked like one helluva workout guys, that heat would kill a Canadian hahaha!

    ReplyDelete