Wednesday, April 4, 2012

4-4-2012

Day 14 of the Primal Challenge. Was 248.0 this morning which is 11# down from starting point 2 weeks ago. Very happy with this. Had a nice brief workout today at lunch time. Was a bit rushed but still hit most everything I was hoping to hit. Did some bench until Left shoulder began to show a bit of irritation. Worked up to 5x295, 5x295, 3x295. Did a bit of Grippers, just enough to get a video of closing the GHP Lvl 8 from parallel set and a close miss with the 1.5" block. Will post the Vids later after I get a chance to pull them off the camera. Then did some thickbar work which is the focus right now. Was a good bit stronger on the thickbar than last workout 5 days ago. That is a good sign. I'll post actual numbers on this the next time I max which may be a few weeks. Just doing worksets for now and sticking to the plan. But within 2-3 weeks I think I will be capable of full DL's on the Inch DB again.

- Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment