Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend update

Just a quick update on the weekend. Boy am I sore today. I did manage a bit of training Friday night, some hub and pinch work mostly. But much of the rest of the weekend was spent working on the garden.

I am preparing to put up a new steel fence around the garden and so getting the area prepped is paramount. Saturday we rented a gas powered concrete saw and I cut a concrete walkway for where the gate is going to be as well as cutting up some of the excess concrete to make it easier for removal. Got all that concrete removed and moved a bunch of dirt to level out the ground. Also we got a few more plants in the ground as well as getting the new Blueberry bush and Strawberries planted into their new containers. Still have quite a bit of double digging to do in the garden to add manure as well as removing grass runners and roots. I think I'm just about half way done with that. Looking forward to getting the first couple of posts for the fence set in sometime this week. Then getting the rest of the steel needed ordered.

In other news I tried to do some more gripper work yesterday but cut it short. Still too sore.


No comments:

Post a Comment