Friday, February 6, 2015

It's been ages since I posted here.

 Gonna try to start posting again. Work and kids have kept me pretty busy but it's looking like it will be a good year this year. Lots of interesting grip equipment projects to build, interesting projects at work and kids are growing fast and learning fast. Also getting the garden back in shape for the spring. Woohoo!

Stuff I'm chasing training wise right now:

Get back to 180#+ on grippers but with 20mm block set. I peaked out at a 194# #4 close in the 2013 AZ Cactus Grip comp and had a very near miss at a 199# #4.

110Kg+ on the 2HP this year is a goal. Currently hitting around 100 to 102.5kg in testing.

Trying to bring up hub a bit on my new plate mount hub device. I like it so much better hard mounted to the plate vs the IM one. Current best is around 75# RH and 60 LH

Thinking I may start playing with some plate curl as well but nothing started yet.

Got a new thickbar DB handle planned that I'm very excited about. Gonna be solid cast iron and mimic dimensions of Inch Replica DB. Will be custom making some special cast iron plates for it that have the spherical globe DB outer profile and are solid plates unlike the typical Oly plates. Stock is purchased, I just need to find time to start machining it again.

Make some more progress on the High Tech Advanced Gripper project.

Finish the production tooling for the LightUp Gripper project and make next prototype.

Build a new steel fence around the garden. Gonna do a nice wrought iron gate too I think.

Finish double digging the Garden for spring planting.

Build first prototype for new pinch implement.

Finish ebook on thickbar training program.

Anyway, some stuff on my mind to work on this year. Will try to update as I make any damn progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment