Monday, March 26, 2012

3-26-2012

So far so good on the new Primal diet. I've been sticking to it and feeling better each day. BW is down to 252# right now. This is the lightest I have been since I started tracking my weight with the Wii fit 2 1/2 yrs ago. High weight was 275# around beginning of October last year.

I had a fairly active weekend although no weight lifting. Lots of walking, working in the garden, and some sprints yesterday. In fact I think I tweaked my left quad a little on the sprints. It sure is fun getting older.

Hoping to get Tomatoes planted soon. I'm double digging the winter cover crop in on the main bed right now. A neighbor who also gardens was nice enough to plant extra of the seeds I gave him and grow up the starter plants. He just dropped off a big tray full yesterday and they look great.

2 comments:

  1. wow, primal, grip and gardening too. we would have a lot to talk about were we to bump into each other. where do you live that you can plant tomatoes soon? i just planted radishes, spinach, and green onions here in ohio. tomatoes are a few months off yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually I should have had these plants in the ground a couple weeks ago but was busy getting things ready for a Grip Sport contest I put on last weekend so I am late. I live in Southern Arizona, We get a couple of tomato seasons here, Spring and Fall. In the summer the plants take a beating and flowers fail to set on most varieties.

      Delete